Friday 28 September 2012

Slow progress

Hello!
 
It has been a while since I blogged last. Not my fault - obviously! School is to blame! Since being back at school, I've not had as much time to 'make'. Plus, some of the projects I have on the go are presents so I can't blog about them and ruin the surprises!
 
But there has been some (slow) progress on my stripey blanket.
And I'm pleased to say no more ripping out of rows!!



I'm still totally loving all the colours.
 
Right, I've got a couple of hours until I have to cook dinner so I'm going to make a cuppa and get out my crochet!
 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

  1. You're up to the Catherine wheel stitch (I think that is what it is called?) Enjoy your crochet time. F x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fiona! Catherine wheel is behaving herself so far! :) x

      Delete
  2. Wow, Karen, this is looking fabulous!! And a very nice bobble stitch there (I'm taking some quiet time today to nut that one out!!) This MSSB is beginning to feel like a race and I'm lagging waaaaay behind!! I should just keep telling myself to "enjoy the process"!! At least I am tying the ends in as I'm going which I don't think you're doing are you Miss Karen?!!!! ; -)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha!! No Trudy, I am very naughty and I have so far just totally ignored all my ends!! Good luck with the bobbles! xx

      Delete
  3. Your blanket will be stunning! Wish I could start my own, but I have to blankets on the go at the moment :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, but you can never have too many blankets!!

      Delete

Thank-you so much for stopping by at Henry's Shed. I'd love it if you would like to comment, it's good to chat :-) x x