Friday 1 March 2013

February

Well, February has flown by! 
Here is a little round up of the month


(1) I finished the hat, scarf and gloves for Miss M 
(2) Pretty applique block for Saturday Sampler quilt 
(3) This is the beginning of 'puppy love'  blanket
(4) Miss M's yellow hexagon quilt is nearly single bed sized now! I'll be adding the border soon :)
(5) Daffodils. There have been a lot of daffs in the house this month - they are my favourite flowers!
(6) My purple sampler quilt is almost finished, I really need some sunshine so I can take some pictures that don't make it look grey! 
(7) Pink and white star blanket is about half finished, hopefully it will be all-the-way finished in time for the baby it is intended for
(8) Machine pieced block for Saturday Sampler quilt 
(9) The gorgeous stack of fabrics Miss M bought for my birthday, I haven't made anything with them yet - unless you count making plans?!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you've been a busy bee last month! I have to admit that I'm quite envious about your sewing. Mine always looked wonky, so I gave it up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a busy bee! You are so near finishing so many things it must be really exciting. Looking forward to seeing what you do with the new fabrics x Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of lovely new projects here :) I enjoyed seeing your new applique quilt block, so beautiful! Wishing you a happy crafty week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for stopping by at Henry's Shed. I'd love it if you would like to comment, it's good to chat :-) x x