Well, February has flown by!
Here is a little round up of the month
(1) I finished the hat, scarf and gloves for Miss M
(2) Pretty applique block for Saturday Sampler quilt
(3) This is the beginning of 'puppy love' blanket
(4) Miss M's yellow hexagon quilt is nearly single bed sized now! I'll be adding the border soon :)
(5) Daffodils. There have been a lot of daffs in the house this month - they are my favourite flowers!
(6) My purple sampler quilt is almost finished, I really need some sunshine so I can take some pictures that don't make it look grey!
(7) Pink and white star blanket is about half finished, hopefully it will be all-the-way finished in time for the baby it is intended for
(8) Machine pieced block for Saturday Sampler quilt
(9) The gorgeous stack of fabrics Miss M bought for my birthday, I haven't made anything with them yet - unless you count making plans?!