Monday 26 November 2012

Christmas Bazaar!

Well, I did it! And survived!
My stall at the Christmas Bazaar looked pretty good I think...

 
All thanks to my lovely mum who set up for me (I was teaching all day, not just being lazy!)
 
I managed to borrow back some of the blankets that I have crocheted as gifts recently, but was a bit disappointed that nobody even looked at them!! Well, I suppose they are not Christmasy.
 
There were a few very frantic late nights of stitching before the bazaar, mostly finishing off the bunting (thank goodness for the wall bars to hang it all on!)
 
I was (and still am) really pleased with the bunting. It has been sold and I'm thinking about making some for our house this Christmas :)
 

 
 
I have just put all the "left-overs" into my folksy shop
 
So now I need something else to spend all my crafty time on...
 
Oh who am I kidding?!
I already have about 3 million ideas for my next project(s)!!!!
There just aren't enough hours in the day!
 
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Your stall looks great and I love the Christmasy bunting!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *love* the bunting! It came out beautifully, totally worth all the hard work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for stopping by at Henry's Shed. I'd love it if you would like to comment, it's good to chat :-) x x