Wednesday 16 April 2014

Done

I did it! I finished that blanket! It seems like it has taken FOREVER, but in reality it's only been about 6 months - not too bad considering how much other 'stuff' I have going on!!!

I'll be honest, I'm a bit exhausted by it. Now that it is finished I just want to get on with other stuff, not leap doing an excited dance of celebration. So I'll just show you a couple of pics and then go and make something new.
There it is, being all stripey.
And here it is, spread out on our bed - not where it will live as this blanket is for my in-laws, and it will live in Corfu. Lucky blanket.

And yes. Henry got in the photo again. Honestly this cat is in the way ALL OF THE TIME!!!! I know that he was having a wash, but it does look like he is chuckling to himself about sneaking into yet another picture!!

Blogger tells me that this is my 99th post. Now I feel under a HUGE amount of pressure to make post number 100 special. Hmmmm....

5 comments:

  1. I love your blog. This blanket is gorgeous as are your little ducks and Molly's sheep. Henry is a cheeky chap and I have a jealous tabby cat here who also can't bear to be left out of anything, including blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is lovely, well worth the effort and time

    ReplyDelete
  3. In-laws are excited and delighted!!! It looks so lovely on the bed, you are a clever girl...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The blanket looks stunning. I hope it has pride of place in Corfu so everyone can see what a fine job you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on finishing, it is stunning and lucky in laws! Sometimes you can't let go of a project and other times you are pleased to see the back of them as you need a new challenge. Can't wait to see what's next! Fiona

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you so much for stopping by at Henry's Shed. I'd love it if you would like to comment, it's good to chat :-) x x